In addition to FedEx Home Delivery, local customers can skip the shipping charge by placing your order online and select in-store pickup.
- On checkout page please select the in-store pickup option in the delivery method section. Please also select your desired store pickup location (Denver or Littleton). VERY IMPORTANT–If you make any changes to your order or leave the checkout page please double check in-store pickup option is selected in the delivery method before processing your order otherwise your order will ship FedEx as orders are processed quickly.
- Orders placed by 10am that same business day will be ready for pickup by Noon that same day. Orders placed after 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon the next open business day. Store hours can be found here.
- Pickup orders will be placed on a table inside front door with your last name written on bag. Unfortunately we do not have enough staff to run packages to vehicles.
- Please present a printed receipt upon pickup.
- Customer loyalty stamps will be provided on orders which were not discounted or did not receive any other promotional special. Stamped cards will be placed inside your package. Stamp card redemption cannot be applied to orders placed online but may be used during your next in-store purchase. Orders which ship FedEx Home delivery will not receive stamps as the shipping rate has been reduced. As a reminder bottle refill/recycling ended April 1st, 2019. We kindly ask you recycle your empty bottles at home.
EVOO Marketplace-Denver Store Hours
Orders placed by 10am will be ready by Noon that same business day. Orders placed after 10am will be ready by Noon the next open business day.
EVOO Marketplace-Littleton Store Hours
Monday & Wednesday: 10am-4pm
Friday & Saturday 10am-5pm
Tuesday & Thursday: Closed
Orders placed by 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon that same business day. Orders placed after 10am will be ready by Noon the next open business day.