Thank you for your continued support!
First and foremost we are beyond grateful for your understanding and continued support as we manage through this public health crisis. As a non-franchised local small business we truly do need your support! Our COVID-19 policy is meant to protect our employees, customers, and community! We strongly believe that if we move through this health crisis with common sense that we will be back to some level of normalcy sooner rather than later. In our opinion the worst thing we can do is rush this process resulting in another potential shutdown which would decimate our small business and many other small businesses!
Our assurance to you-Store Hygiene Policies
Along with following strict State and Local health guidelines/mandates we are also applying common sense to our business setup. All workspaces are disinfected throughout the workday. This includes disinfecting common spaces such as door handles and tabletops. Staffing is reduced to maximize social distancing. Employees must wash hands before entering a workspace and frequently wash hands throughout the day. Employees must wear gloves and a mask when handling product and when interacting with customers. If an employee is feeling ill they must stay home and seek medical advice. Any employee who comes in contact with an individual with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis must quarantine until they can present a negative COVID-19 test. Employees who present with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis must present employer with a negative test result before returning to work.
Phases of Reopening
We will refer to each step of progress as a “phase” of reopening. We are currently in Phase 3. Although we’ve moved closer, Phase 3 is not a return to normal. During Phase 3, online ordering for FedEx Home delivery or front door local store pickup will still be the safest and preferred method to purchase your favorite products. In- store credit card transactions will resume in both our Denver and Littleton stores. In accordance with State safety guidelines sampling is temporarily suspended. A mask covering both your nose and mouth is required to enter our stores and to be worn at all times. Customers are encouraged to provide us with a list of products they wish to purchase and staff will retrieve bottles. If you haven’t decided, all products can be found on our online store or can be found on a product menu when you visit one of our stores. A maximum number of two customers will be allowed in-store at a time. If we are at maximum capacity we kindly request that you wait outside. While in the store, please maintain six feet of distance between yourself and other customers. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation of our store health policies.
Shipping & Delivery Methods
We offer two methods for delivery; Fedex Home Delivery and Local Store Front-Door Pickup. Orders for either method must be placed through our online store as we do not take phone or email orders.
Please follow these instructions for Online Ordering with Front-Door Store Pickup
- All orders for front-door store pickup must be placed via our online store. No email or phone orders please. Step by step instructions can be found here.
- Please be aware of pickup days/hours for your selected pickup location (See store hours below).
- Orders ready for pickup will be placed on a table inside front door with your last name written on bag.
- Please present a printed receipt upon pickup.
- A mask covering your nose and mouth is required to enter our stores and must be worn at all times.
- If you are sick or cannot wear a mask we kindly request that you place your order for FedEx Home delivery.
- Customer loyalty stamps will be provided on orders which are not discounted or which did not receive any other store promotions or specials. Stamped cards will be stapled to your invoice and placed inside bag. Stamp card redemption cannot be applied to an existing online order but may be redeemed on a future in-store transaction. Orders which ship FedEx Home delivery will not receive stamps as the shipping rate is discounted. As a reminder bottle refill/recycling program ended April 1st, 2019. We kindly ask that you recycle your empty bottles at home.
EVOO Marketplace-Denver Store Hours
Thursday-Saturday: 11am-4pm, Sunday: Noon-4pm, Monday-Wednesday: Closed. Holiday week store hours may vary-check here for current store hours. Orders placed by 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon. Orders placed after 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon the next open business day.
EVOO Marketplace-Littleton Store Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday: 11am-3pm, Tuesday & Thursday: Closed. Holiday week store hours may vary-check here for current store hours. Orders placed by 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon. Orders placed after 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon the next open business day.
Standard Online Shipping for FedEx Home Delivery
We’ve implemented a COVID FedEx reduced flat-rate of $12 (normally $20) for orders shipping within the lower 48. Stamp cards will not be provided on orders which ship FedEx as the shipping rate is discounted. Online orders placed for local store front-door pickup which did not take advantage of a store special/promotion will receive a stamp card stapled to your invoice.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and continued support through this very difficult time. We wish everyone safe passage and the best of health!
The Major family