Thank you for your continued support!
First and foremost we are beyond grateful for your understanding and continued support as we manage through this world health crisis. As a non-franchised local small business we truly do need your support! Our COVID-19 policy is meant to protect our employees, customers, and community!
As of Monday, May 17th, our stores will operate under the recommendations of CDPHE. CDPHE guidelines specifically state for those who are fully vaccinated no longer need to wear a mask indoors. For those who are not fully vaccinated it is strongly encouraged to wear a mask indoors. Unfortunately this policy puts businesses in a confrontational predicament regarding enforcement as we are perfectly aware that many who aren’t vaccinated will claim to be vaccinated. We’re not here to debate science or politics with customers but instead provide our customers the highest quality, authentic products. With that said, we will not be policing vaccination cards but will kindly request if you’re not fully vaccinated to wear a mask during checkout and when not sampling. Our goal is not to lose customers but rather have ALL customers feel safe while inside our stores. We expect our customers to act in a courteous manner and treat each other including our employees with respect. We will closely monitor this policy and make changes accordingly if necessary. Thank you for your understanding, cooperation, and continued support!
Our Assurance to you-Store Hygiene Policies
Spaces and sampling canisters will be disinfected throughout the day. Employees who are vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask and gloves when working with customers and/or filling bottles.
Shipping & Delivery Methods
We will continue to offer two methods for delivery; Fedex Home Delivery and Local Store Front-Door Pickup. Orders for either method must be placed through our online store as we do not take phone or email orders.
Instructions for Online Ordering with Front-Door Store Pickup
- All orders for front-door store pickup must be placed via our online store. No email or phone orders please. Step by step instructions can be found here.
- Please be aware of pickup days/hours for your selected pickup location (See store hours below).
- Orders ready for pickup will be placed on a table inside front door with your last name written on bag.
- Please present a printed receipt upon pickup.
- Customer loyalty stamps will be provided on orders which are not discounted or which did not receive any other store promotions or specials. Stamped cards will be stapled to your invoice and placed inside bag. Stamp card redemption cannot be applied to an existing online order but may be redeemed on a future in-store transaction. Orders which ship FedEx Home delivery will not receive stamps as the shipping rate is discounted. As a reminder bottle refill/recycling program ended April 1st, 2019. We kindly ask that you recycle your empty bottles at home.
EVOO Marketplace-Denver Store Hours
Thursday: 11am-4pm, Friday-Saturday: 11am-5pm, Sunday: Noon-4pm, Monday-Wednesday: Closed. Holiday week store hours may vary-check here for current store hours. Orders placed by 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon. Orders placed after 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon the next open business day.
EVOO Marketplace-Littleton Store Hours
Monday & Wednesday: 10am-4pm, Friday & Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday: 11am-4pm, Tuesday & Thursday: Closed. Holiday week store hours may vary-check here for current store hours. Orders placed by 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon. Orders placed after 10am will be ready for pickup by Noon the next open business day.
Standard Online Shipping for FedEx Home Delivery
We’ve implemented a COVID FedEx reduced flat-rate of $15 (normally $20) for orders shipping within the lower 48. Stamp cards will not be provided on orders which ship FedEx as the shipping rate is discounted. Online orders placed for local store front-door pickup which did not take advantage of a store special/promotion will receive a stamp card stapled to your invoice.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and continued support through this very difficult time. We wish everyone safe passage and the best of health!
The Major family